Sunday 13 July 2014

Monte!

Hello Everybody!
I thought I would introduce you all to my puppy Monte! We rescued him from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) when he was 8 months old. 

Ever since I was a little girl, I always loved dogs. No matter what kind or size, I loved them. When I was younger my family had a German Shepherd x Kelpie called Richo. He was a very energetic puppy and use to jump the fence. We ended up giving him to my grandparents who owned a farm so he would have lots of space to run around and have fun! Unfortunately he got bitten by a snake and passed away :(  

 A few years later we got a Golden Retriever called Spencer. He was a kind, caring and loving dog. After a few years, our neighbours got a puppy and Spencer use to bark at night. This resulted in us having to put him up for adoption. However, he is now happily living on a farm with another dog.

Monte at 9 months
Monte is a combination of both personalities. He is  a loud, energetic and adventurous dog. He loves running around, playing with his toys and going for walks. During the day he loves to run around in the garden, chasing birds and burying his bones. Then at night he loves cuddling up on the couch and sleeping.
During the heat wave in Melbourne 16/1/2014

Monte - AKA Ball of Fluff 12/07/2014 


 If you have any questions or ideas, comment down below. Follow my blog if you dont want to miss a post :)

xxx Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment