Wednesday 2 July 2014

21 Questions About Me



Hello Everybody!

1.What is your favourite food? I love profiteroles and bacon 

2. When was the last time you cried? I cried a few days ago because I was watching Marley and Me

3. Who is your favoutie music artist? I love Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds

4. Do you like cooking? I like baking cakes and cookies but I am not a good cook

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am fluent in sarcasm

6. Will you ever sky dive? I really want to go sky diving. Something about throwing myself out of a plane intrigues me.

7. What’s your favourite cereal? Coco Pops 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I notice their eyes and the way their voice sounds
9. What is your eye colour? Brown/Hazel

10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love scary movies! I love the suspense and the jump scares.

11. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass and tulips.

12. Summer or winter? Winter. I live in Australia....we have ridiculously hot weather in summer! This year we had 10 consecutive days over 40o Celsius. In Fahrenheit that is 10 days over 104o. In winter sometimes it is in the low twenties. Perfect weather for me (:

13. Computer or television? Computer – I can happily spend 6 hours straight scolling through my social media

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The furthest I have been from home is the U.S and Canada

15. Do you have any special talents? I can eat an entire block of chocolate by myself 

16. Where were you born? Melbourne, Australia 
17. What are your hobbies? I love to dance and sleep 

18. Do you have any pets? I have a puppy called Monte 

19. Favorite movie(s)? Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Aladdin are my favourite movies

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have an older sister called Chloe
Look at my chubby cheeks (:
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be happy (:

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me!

xxx Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment